Calcium MG is a nutritional supplement for the optimal care of crops with its secondary nutrients calcium and magnesium. In particular, soft water and water from reverse osmosis systems do not contain enough calcium and magnesium. However, these so-called secondary elements play an extremely important role in the metabolism of a crop and its healthy development.
The right EC value guarantees optimum nutrient absorption
An optimised EC value of your water combines several benefits for the supply of nutrients and the corresponding healthy development of your crop
Which is extremely important when cultivating a crop on a coconut substrate
When you grow a crop on coconut substrate, we recommend that you use Calcium MG. This is because a coconut substrate is often low in calcium and magnesium. By using Calcium MG, you prevent the onset of harmful deficiencies and it also produces very high yields on any growth medium.
- Highly concentrated calcium and magnesium
- Prevents secondary nutritional deficiencies
- Suitable for soil, coconut and hydro
- Specific supplement for calcium and magnesium
- Improves uptake and growth of nutrients
- Prevents the onset of deficiencies
- Suitable for soft water or reverse osmosis